1. 8 o'clock - bathtime!
2. peace - nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby...with her three puppy friends.
3. something you held - snapping a photo of holding Mia's hand on the way to school was not working. But a knife will do!
4. black & white - thanks Frances for picking your wine based on cool labels!
5. looking up - on the el platform...
6. from where you live - as terrible as the CTA can be at times, I love the sights of my city.
7. stars - on the sidewalk at my train station. Can anyone tell which one?
8. someone you love - you guessed it! Naps in the car on busy weekends are pretty much a guarantee.
9. out + about - on the way to soccer class on a rainy December day. What the heck?! It should be snowing, not raining!
10. under - one day I don't make the bed and I go to sleep after my husband and this is what happens! A giant blanket ball. Really!?
11. sweet - an afternoon snack. Reminds me of my Grandma and the cookies out of a round blue tin.
12. hat - we love our bear hat, thanks Uncle Jeff!
13. lights - view from the el on the way home from work.
14. something green - results of a blue and green candy cane...
15. outdoors - Christmas music in the rain just doesn't feel right!! This shot is definitely my favorite so far.
16. something you made - a good ol' peanut butter sandwich for lunch
Should I follow you? Leave your instagram name in the comments! Play along with #fmsphotoaday for the rest of the month...