Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, March 23, 2012

Pink & Green Polka Dot 1st Birthday Party: Sneak Peek

Earlier this month, it was my nephew’s first birthday. This weekend, it’s my niece's first birthday! You saw Erin get so big throughout the year. And now I’m planning her dol (Korean 1st birthday celebration). I think she's as excited as I am J

Here’s a sneak peek of party printables that I designed. I'm pretty high tech, using Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and all.
Free patterns from Sprik Space, of course!

I can't wait to style the party tomorrow and photograph it all! Check back soon to see how we incorporate flowers, tulle, balloons and pictures with all these polka dots!

2 comments:

Laney said...

Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the photos!

Anonymous said...

That is adorable!
I love the pink and green combo.

I need to start figuring out how to do these invites on the computer like you. It would save me so much money.