Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

*Cricket*Cricket*

Hmmmm…I don’t know what to tell you about this week! It’s not that I haven’t been cooking or taking pictures or crafting.  I’ve been doing plenty of crafting (birthday party and baby shower), but I’m saving all those details for post-party posts J And I probably don’t remember what to blog about since I haven’t gone through my pictures lately. Mia's been sick too, which means sleep deprived cranky parents.

But to tide you over for today, here are two links from last week:
*Hilarious “Wedding Hangover Anniversary Party” over at Hostess With The Mostess - how about that baby!? Lol part 1 and part 2
*And on a more serious note, Samster Mommy was brave enough to put it out there, and I think it’d be helpful for non-parents to read to get a glimpse of parenthood. 

0 comments: